Over 20 years of experience in marketing and sales in various privately owned businesses.
Over 10 years experience as a successful internet marketer.
Extensive training in the field of marketing and sales by 8 of the worlds most successful pharmaceutical companies:
Roche Pharmaceutical Company
Solvay Pharmaceutical Company
Novartis Pharmaceutical Company
Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Company
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical Company
Bristol Myers Pharmaceutical Company
Unimed Pharmaceutical Company
- 2008 Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical Company Sales Award
- 2002 Novartis Pharmaceuticals Company Area of The Year Award
- 2002 School of Website Design -The Professional Career Institute
- 2002 Columbia Chamber of Commerce Palmetto Pillar Award Nominee
- 2000 Solvay Pharmaceutical Company Convention Candidate
- 1997 Founded a successful internet based sales training company
- 1997 Vice President of Columbia Medical Representatives Association
- 1989 Vice President of The Pee Dee Pharmaceutical Representatives Association
- Completed The Global Career Development Facilitator Training Program
- Completed the Roche Pharmaceuticals Institutional Sales Training Course.
- Completed Advanced Territory Management Program.
- Completed the Dale Carnegie Course in Effective Speaking and Human Relations.
Awards received while attending the Dale Carnegie course include:
- Impromptu Speaking Champion
- The Human Relations Award
- Special Award for Personal Achievement
Served as Graduate Assistant for Dale Carnegie Course